Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Raglan.

Raglan. My most favorite beach EVER! Here are some beautiful pictures that we took. The family ones were taken by Crystal (Wade's sister). She did awesome! Thanks Crystal.


Click here if you are curious about the post I did on Raglan earlier in the month.
Um, it's WINTER in New Zealand right now. And this crazy boy decided to play in the sand and water! Oh Ryan! you're awesome!
See, Charlotte was FREEZING. Here's the proof! : D
More cuzzies playing in the sand. CRAZY.
Wade and Jack.


Overlooking Raglan to the right.


Overlooking Raglan to the left.


Scenic shots:





I just LOVE this picture of Charlotte running to Wade.




I've got a zillion of these photos and picked one. It's the header picture too. Raglan is SO gorgeous.

7 comments:

Grannie said...

Beautiful shots!! I remember Raglan. it was so gorgeous!

Crystal said...

did i see a little bit of ryan butt crack?? ha ha ha. Some good pics in there, and not just the ones I took ; )

I hate rags in summer when the black sand burns your feet

David and Amy said...

What a gorgeous place! I love your new header picture.

Jay and Emily said...

beautiful pictures! I love your new header, too.

Melodie said...

Wow, what great pictures! Love the one with your family.

The Chandler Family said...

What great pictures, looks like a wonderful place....

Jen said...

Such Beautiful pictures!!! I love that place!!!

Dang girl, you went and did a bazillion posts! I didn't realize as you backdated them or something or I'm just lame! I'm off to read!! :D