Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day #9

Well, had another relaxing day despite having two nights of awful sleep because of Jack. We think he's teething again and are assuming that's why. If he's just doing this for fun then I'm done. he he. We went to a couple of shops yesterday and then decided to make dinner for Lian and Crystal. It was yummy. We made Bakd Chicken Cordon Bleu pasta with cheesy garlic bread. I made a really yummy different kind of rice krispie treat: peanut butter and sugar mixed with rice krispies with butterscotch/chocolate (melted together) topping. Yummy. Although the corn syrup was a miracle to find here it was STIFF which ended up making beautiful pumice stones for the bath. ha ha. No but seriously. had to be warmed in microwave to chew it. I think Wade's family didn't like it too much but that's okay. More for me to eat. Surprised? No, I'm a piggy!! We just hung out the rest of the night and talked. A fun day.

2 comments:

The Warwicks said...

Jess - I LOVED the rice Krispie treats! I ate them for breakfast and was so disappointed when I got home from Church and they were all gone! Make some more :-)

Eric and Jenny said...

Jess I would just love to eat at your house every night, the things you make sound so delecious, Wade is so lucky!