Friday, July 3, 2009

Day #2

Today was very relaxed. We went to Pak N Save grocery store and bought a couple of things and then got ready to have our family photos taken by the Waikato River. Has some beautiful NZ forestry in it. I really hate my picture taken. And I saw some of them today and am quite depressed. Everyone looks so good but I really don't. I know you'll all say otherwise but you know what you want or have seen pictures that you really like of yourself and then when you see one that is not ideal it makes you want to cry. Yeah, I thought by losing 25 pounds I would look good but it just shows that I have a long ways to go. And I can't compete with my beautiful Sister in laws...not like I am but yeah. Oh well. Now, don't go writing that I'm beautiful or skinny either. Anywho. then we came home and I went and did my exercise! Needed to. And then went off to Enrichment in our PJs Had a good time. Saw a couple of people that I knew so it was good to talk with them. Now, it's Saturday Morning. 4th of July here. They want to throw a 4th of July party so I'm excited! Charlotte "slept in" today. Woke up at 4:44am. I hope she keeps sleeping in. This won't be fun if this is the normal time she wakes up. Jack and Wade are still asleep so I hope it stays that way for awhile!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I was so impressed by your weight loss ticker. How do you loose weight? Maybe you should let us in on your secret. It is so hard to stick to diets!

Jessica said...

ha ha ha. I just exercise and eat less. And avoid eating desserts unless it's a special occassion. no secret. just hunger.

Jen said...

no secret. just hunger. LOL! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! That should be your FB status! It's classic! Sorry about the pictures. I can totally feel ya on that one. I hate when pictures don't turn out as you envisioned! Keep up the great work Jess! You're gonna kick my trash in September!