Saturday, July 11, 2009

Agrodome

Here are some of the pictures from the Agrodome! We had lunch at a Bakery in downtown Rotorua and Charlotte just LOVED her pie with mashed potatos on top! A true Kiwi indeed. She seriously is. Yesterday I offered her some jam on toast. REFUSED it. Wanted Vegemite. No joke. She'll come up to me in the kitchen if I'm there and ask for bread and then open the cupboard for the Vegemite. Have you tasted the stuff? Yeah, it's not my cup of tea but makes me happy she AND Jack both LOVE it.


If you go to New Zealand, this is one thing you need to see! Such a fun place for the family, especially the kids. Plus you get to be entertained by sheep!! ha ha
You can go into the nursery where the lambs and puppies and milking cow and ducks are. Charlotte just loved it. Kept going in and out of this lamb pen. Thought it was the best thing in the world. Until she actually got to feed the lambs!!!


The guy asked Charlotte if she wanted to feed the lambs because she was in the front row and because she's just darn cute ; )

Look at that smile!!


YUMMY!!!

6 comments:

Melodie said...

It looks like you guys are having sooo much fun! Glad you're having such a great time!

Crystal said...

i don't ever remember going to the agrodome - i want to go one day. i liked the rice krispies i had two peices.

Wendi said...

I think Charlotte is just so darn cute too! You are so good at doing her hair. I love hearing about your time in New Zealand!

Jen said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! That picture of Charlotte feeding the baby lamb is almost as cute as the picture of me feeding the lamb, lol. kidding! It's SO ADORABLE!! I love New Zealand!

Jay and Emily said...

That is so funny your kids both love Vegemite! If I remember right I don't think my parents liked it. :) I hope I cant try it one day to see what it's like. I love the pictures of Charlotte feeding the lamb.

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JACK!!! :D