Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jack

Jack has accomplished so many things! While in NZ he:
1. Has pulled himself up to stand.
2. Toddles along the furniture or you.
3. Says Go. Which actually has turned to go car and also has learned to sign go and car while saying it.
4. Says no no no and shakes his head.
5. Signs eat.
6. Got 2 extra teeth. Total : 6.
7. Gives you kisses! more like a open mouth nose dive at your cheek but loves to give them!
8. All you have to say is "clap hands" and Jack claps his hands! I don't know who taught him this but I will give the credit to Crystal cause she showed me!
9. When you say hello to him, he likes to put his arm/hand up to his ear and pretend he's on the phone. If he's holding a remote or anything that looks like a phone he'll use that instead! He's a smart boy.

9 comments:

The Hague's said...

Oh what a cute boy! I can't believe he is one...He is one smart kiddo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!
P.S We miss you guys in toddler group!

Kendra said...

Ahhh...that is sooo cute! Just wait...in a few months he will be walking! It's crazy how fast they learn things! Happy Birthday little guy!

Crystal said...

he isn sooooooooooooo cute i miss him

Jenn said...

soo adorable. And wow, he is growing up quick!

Jay and Emily said...

He is growing up so fast! He is adorable!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am glad you are back, let's plan a play date one of these days when you get all settled in again. Gorgeous picture of you guys for your header...

Happy Birthday Jack! I loved hearing all they have both accomplished in just the last few weeks, that is wonderful.

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh and that's the truth we do MISS YOU in toddler group!

Grannie said...

Cute pictures! I love Charlotte on the phone; Jack is growing up too fast!! I love the picture in the header at the top. I love pictures taken from the back. I'm glad you are home!

Jen said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks in this picture!! Oh baby Jack, you're getting so big!!