Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back

Jack's birthday party

Aaaaaah. I'm back. Unfortunately I haven't been so good at keeping up on the blog. I did at first and then it just was too much! But all in all we've had a fabulous trip. You're going to see a BILLION photos. So if you're not interested, that's okay! I'll still do it anyway : D he he. We miss being around family. The kids are bored I think. Charlotte asked for cousin Ryan today. But it's all good. We'll be excited to have Lian, Jonathan and the kids with us for Christmas! I just hope the rest of the family can come and visit soon!! Thanks for the fabulous time and for being so kind to us. We miss you already!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

that is a crack up photo. look forward to seeing more...even though i was here ha ha. yeah lucky lian and joff.

The Warwicks said...

Haha! I LOVE how everyone is doing crazy random stuff and grandmother and k are sitting there all normal like nothing is going on! Hilarious!
Can't wait to see you guys in 18 weeks :-) Thats so sad Charlotte was signing for Ryan!