Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day #5

Well, I've got the photos in a folder but don't have time today ... yet....to post any of them. But I will. I'll keep promising til I do it! But today was a nice relaxing day. Visited Grandmother and Pop Pop and two families (Ora Ngakuru and Rachel and Matt Jaunay) and another therapist (an O.T. Eleanor). So it's just been nice just hanging out. Oh, I did have a delicious Apricot Danish for breakfast. Can't really compete with NZ for their pastrie. DIVINE!! Tonight we are having a late dinner because Aunt Tracy is coming in from Aussie (she lives in Draper, Utah). So we're excited to have her and the cuzzies to hang out with. It's nice not having anything to do for a few weeks. yeah!!!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time, I love that you are journaling what you guys do every day. What a great way to remember a vacation.

Jen said...

I didn't know Tracy was coming out!! How fun!!! Eat a pastry for me. . . ya another one!! :D

Wendi said...

I'm so glad you get to vacation especially with all the craziness of the last few months.