Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Charlotte talking.

I know I know...I haven't even posted about Christmas day or my time with my sister's family yet. But in 11 months time, the primary will be giving their presentation and I am just so worried about it. Crazy, but everyone gets to speak and sing and I don't know what Charlotte will do. I've been trying to have her say, "I am a child of God" but it seems that it's a bit too long for her. So this morning I tried "Jesus loves me". And that's what she says in the video. I am just so darn proud of her. I don't know if this is really what she'll say in November but I am working on one good phrase with her so that she has something to say. She goes into Sunbeams on Sunday. Apparently she was teary-eyed when they went into the Primary room to practice going in there (funny, huh? but I'm so grateful for that! It's probably standard too but this is all new to me). She never wailed or cried out, just one tear fell down her cheek after her class helped with the song "Saturday". I saw her hold a tin can (others a brush, towel, etc.) and she looked so grown up. I hope she has a good time in Primary. I'm just happy that she's not the only one going through this on Sunday. But poor Sunbeam teachers! I bet there will be a lot of crying kids...

P.S. don't forget to pause the music so you can hear her!

5 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Oh my little Charlotte! I am so proud of her!!! I miss her so much! I am glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I asked Devin if he knew Dave Choules, he didn't recognize him. But I have a feeling that we are related because it's not a common name! Happy New Year's you guys!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest ever!! I LOVE her!

Grannie said...

Well, I knew she would talk!! That is so cute! She will do fine in the program, too. Just getting those Sunbeams to stand in front of the audience is a huge thing for them, let alone singing or talking! So she will be fine, Jessica, whatever she does! Remember there is a lot of growth that will take place between now and then, too!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a sweetheart she is. That almost makes me cry Jessica, she will be more than ready come the primary program. I know how you feel Lance will be a brand new sunbeam on Sunday too, nursery has never gone over well with him so I am kinda dreading primary. Maybe he will surprise me.

David and Amy said...

She is amazing! We loved watching that video and I had tears in my eyes as we did. She is just so beautiful and pure, and you can tell that she knows of Jesus and His love for her. You are such wonderful parents, I love your little family so much!

We noticed the first comment on this post is from another Choules! Like they said, we're probably related. It is a pretty unusual name!