Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stephen came to visit!



What would be a blog without a family funny picture! I know, I didn't get one with Mike...but the kids did one with me. He already had one taken with Becky a month ago and for some reason....he didn't look like Mike in that one!!! lol. But yeah, Steve came for the Thanksgiving break. We had a great time with him. He joked a lot with Wade and me, watched movies, relaxed, helped clean out our gutter in the back, helped with blowing the leaves, put up some christmas lights outside and played with Charlotte. There's a nice big ball of icicle lights hanging from the same place our hanging plant usually goes. It's so cool at night but hideous during the day. Wade loves it and is keeping it up. Oh well. Totally random though! lol. hmmm. Maybe we should have steve come more often. Looks like he did a lot of hard work for us : ) Charlotte LOVED steve! He was so tender with her too. I thought she would have been scared of him since his whole effort in growing a beard is to look like the unibomber. But Charlotte LOVED steve and went to him, etc. I thought that was funny since she had a hard time going to Becky ...even Kecia too. Two beautiful people but went to steve who looks like a terrorist....um, Charlotte, what's up with that? ha ha. Must be a man thing. Thanks for coming, Steve. We had a great time with you! Especially all the insights on America, economics and politics. lol. It's been awesome. All my siblings came to see me within a 6 week period! I just wish more of the nieces and nephews were able to come. But that's alright! I am grateful for all the family I've got to see so far : )

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

He looks like the uni-bomber from years ago. Seriously scary.

Rachel said...

i agree..he does look scary!! man he grew some facial hair for that break from mom/dad :)