Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chocolate Molten MICROWAVE cake....

Yep, you read right! It's absolutely delicious and it works and it's stinkin' easy! I hope you all are curious and try it. I forgot to take pictures but just imagine a chocolate cake in a bowl : )

1 chocolate cake mix (and the ingredients to make it: eggs, oil, water)
1 container of store bought chocolate frosting
1 container of vanilla ice-cream.

Prepare cake mix as instructed on the box. Place batter in a GLASS bowl. (I even mix up the cake mix in the glass bowl to eliminate a dish! i'm so smart). Place all the chocolate frosting in the middle of the batter. ALL of it. On the BATTER. Yep, you heard right! Then, open up your microwave. Place the bowl in it. Shut the door and cook it on regular settings for 10 min. Be careful, it's hot when you get it out of the microwave.
Serve with vanilla ice cream!!!
Seriously dang good!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yum! That sounds so dang good!

Julie said...

So you leave the frosting in the middle? Just in a big blob?

Jessica said...

YEP! plop it right in the middle. It sounds crazy but that's what will sink to the middle and become the molten. i tried it two times...the second time was with western family frosting. i didn't like that flavor...of course if that was the first frosting on the first attempt it still would have been good. but i hope you try it! keep asking questions cause i kept asking them until i did it.

Kendra said...

Seriously...I am going to listen to your blog all christmas long! I love Harry and I need to get his CDs so I can load them onto my Itunes! :) And PS...that cake sounds sinful!

Eric and Jenny said...

I was just telling Eric about this the other day after you told us about it in class. That is his all time favorite dessert at Chili's he has already requested that I make it for him when he gets here, he's very grateful to you for the recipe!

Rebecca said...

There goes my diet! Sounds so yummy. Will try it tonight!

London said...

seriously good!!!