Sunday, December 28, 2008

A few pics. from the holiday.

Sun. Dec. 21---I decided to put Charlottes hair in rags the night before to have it curly for the nice Christmas Sacrament program. Never done it before. I've seen Elle (New Zealand) with her hair in rags and it came out in perfect ringlets. That's how I thought it would turn out. I don't think so. It came out so stinkin' curly but you know what? I LOVED it.

My little Jack-a-roo

Charlotte and Jack play with each other all the time. They really are become such good friends.


(Christmas pictures will come soon. Don't wanna bombard you with a zillion posts)

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Her hair does look so darling like that, I remember my mom doing that to me when I was a little girl. You will have to do that one morning for school when you are feeling ambitious, so I can see it in person. Hope you guys had a great Christmas, I feel like I am missing you guys with no school for the next little while.

Grannie said...

Cute pictures!!! I especially love the one that is the second from the bottom!

Jen said...

oh my goodness, her hair is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys! Oh and you are making your own blog layout now? Look at you go!!! One of these days when I'm not lazy, I'll get to changing mine. I have these same scrap elements that you used that I used on another layout I did for someone. SO CUTE! You're awesome! I love the Yellow color, although I'm biased, it is my favorite color! DId you get photoshop for Christmas?

Jessica said...

No no no. I just used the FREE paint.net!!! But yeah, I totally used the shabby princess downloaded stuff. They're SO stinkin' cute. I'm not that pleased with the background but I love the header I did! Just can't find anything to match/that doesn't look to busy with it.