Friday, December 19, 2008

Flashback Friday

Wade (and me) excavating two pit houses called Dos Casas in 2001 for our BYU Field School. I'm in the back, bent over with a purple bandana and aqua blue shirt...
This is me during our Field School while on survey (the first week of the dig, my crew was on survey). We surveyed all the way until the edge of the canyon. Had to take a picture. At the very bottom is the Escalante River.

Here is a bit of reminiscing for our dig/survey in Escalante. It was before Wade and I started dating. It was a blast, we got great tans and learned so much. I really do have a passion for Archaeology.

Christmas 1993.

6 comments:

Melodie said...

Ah the good ol' days. Dig, dig, dig. That summer was awesome!

Rebecca said...

I hate this picture! Once again the mischievious look on Mike's face -- he really was pinching me.

deliverygirlnz said...

Hi Jessica- can you contact me via email, think you sent one to my work email but I couldnt answer from there. Email me at deliverygirl@hotmail.com

Cya denise

Jen said...

I love all the pics and I loved field school.. . . ahhh, the good ol' days! You and Mel were dang tan the 1st year! Sheesh. I just can't absorb any sun. Maybe it would help if I actually wore shorts, lol.

Oh and LOVE the bangs in the 3rd pic! ha ha ha

Crystal said...

holy early 90s!!

Jay and Emily said...

You were so tan!