Sunday, December 14, 2008

Charlotte's Christmas Program

Peeling the Santa gift, shred by shred...Hurry up!! ha ha

Random picture of Charlotte...just had to show off the dress ;). 1.99 at Kmart when we found it March of this year!!! I love deals : )


The magician came...the kids loved it!

Charlotte read the program during the program.

Here is the best picture of all the kids in the Sound Beginnings Program (minus a couple). Too bad there was a large head in the bottom of the photo. Argh.

Charlotte's school had a Christmas program. The kids sang (well, the older ones did) We just sat in the audience. During a story time, the kids helped with the puppets of "The Gingerbread Man". Charlotte helped with the river shaking. My pictures came out blurry. I can't stand the camera!! I need to figure out how to take a picture that isn't blurry (or if it is on auto...not to make it dark in NATURAL LIGHT. So lame). The kids gave the parents a gift (a rag tied Christmas tree), Santa gave them a gift (Charlotte got a coloring book) and Sound Beginnings gave each child a stocking full of presents. It was awesome...even the refreshments were great. She had a great time and looked dang cute in her "Santa" dress!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, Charlotte's dress is adorable! What a great deal you found! AWESOME!!

David and Amy said...

That sounds like a great party! Charlotte's dress is soooo cute, she is such a doll.

Grannie said...

I love that dress!!! Sounds like they had a great party!

Eric and Jenny said...

I'm sorry I missed little Charlotte in her dress, she looks darling and you gotta love a good deal! Darn parking, I am still sad about that, Lance would have loved Santa, oh well...

Jay and Emily said...

That sounds like an awesome Christmas party! I love that they gave you gifts and it sounds like they got fun gifts too! She looks so cute in her dress and you have an eye for finding good deals! :)