Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving.


Cole is so stinkin' cute!! Had to include this picture

Cute picture but I seriously hate this picture of me...please ignore me in it! lol. I think I need to get rid of that shirt...not very appealing. ha ha.


Emily and Jack!
Like every year we are in America, we celebrated Thanksgiving at Aunt Jean and Uncle George's house. We were to go down to Wade's aunts and uncles this year since Becky and her family are coming to our house for Christmas (Less than 3 weeks! I can't wait!!!) but since Stephen came out for Thanksgiving this year we felt that we should accept Jean's offer for Thanksgiving. I'm sure glad we did. We had a fun time talking with them and of course my cousin Emily and her husband Jay and also Aunt Barbara, Uncle Paul and Eric came too. Mike and Kecia came but had Thanksgiving dinner with Kecia's sister's family. They stopped by Aunt Jean's for a little bit in the evening to say hello. It was a lot of fun! So I forgot to get a picture of the food and table but it goes without saying that it was delicious!!! I love Thanksgiving. It's a time of reflection and to give thanks for all that we have.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, what a Pest Fest! Steve looks so tall! I like the beard on him too, very grown up :-)

Grannie said...

Well, these pictures are good for famileeeeeeeeeeeeeee historeeeeeeeee!!

That's a good term -- Pest Fest!!!
Berb would have liked that!

Grannie said...

Well, these pictures are good for famileeeeeeeeeeeeeee historeeeeeeeee!!

That's a good term -- Pest Fest!!!
Berb would have liked that!

Jay and Emily said...

Jessica, I think you look cute in that picture, and I love your shirt too. You should look at Jay in the very first picture ... it's not the best of him :) I'm so happy we got to see you. You have very cute kids!

David and Amy said...

It's so fun to see these pictures of everyone together. We wish we could have been there too!