Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas!


Well, if you can all believe it, it's DECEMBER 2ND! I feel like this year has flown and that it possibly can't be coming to an end. I remember in March that I couldn't believe that it was about to be April. But I'm so excited for Christmas! Becky and the family are coming to MY house. We've got so much in store for them and we're going to have the best time!!! I'm excited to bake, listen to Christmas music and especially to feel the Christmas spirit. We decorated our tree and house the day after Thanksgiving (of course I finished up on the Sat. after). And Wade had put up the lights on the house a few days before Thanksgiving and then put out the reindeer and other lights on the bushes and tree with Steve on Saturday. I love it! I'm so excited for Christmas and it's not to receive gifts. I really don't care if I get any...my favorite part is to GIVE gifts, to be with my family and to remember the birth of our Savior. That's the best part of Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your red wall!!!

Jen said...

How pretty! I love it! I agree, the best thing is giving! I love this time of year!

Rebecca said...

So excited! I'm slowly decorating but ask myself, why? I'm leaving SOON! Can't wait!