Sunday, April 25, 2010

Squishy Ardern

I don't have a good picture of her by herself yet, so these will have to do. Tried getting a picture with Jack but...oh well. Charlotte just wanted to keep holding her and we kept taking pictures of it. The baby looks a lot like when Jack was born in the picture below although I can see some Charlotte too. But we have NO idea who she looks like. So funny.




She doesn't have a name...yet! We are still thinking of one and testing them out!
Born April 24, 2010, 2:05pm. 6lbs 15oz, 19 inches long. She has black hair and is such a cutie. Charlotte ADORES her and will be a wonderful big sister. Jack--he likes the baby for sure but is more interested in all the equipment/plugs around the room. he he. Thank you for all your well wishes! We will go home tomorrow (YAY! I can't WAIT!) and enjoy each other as a family.

9 comments:

David and Amy said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful! I'm looking forward to hearing what her name will be!

Erica said...

congrats Wade and Jessica, she's veautiful! And so tiny. Enjoy your time together this week. The seminary doesn't need wade, tell him he has my permission to take as much time off as you need. Haha! Good luck with the transition to 3. I think it's the best! Something so special about the third.

kat said...

I just LOVE Charlotte's face! She is SO happy to have a little sister! Congrats. Can't wait to see more pics. Enjoy that family time...it is so precious!

Julie said...

Congratulations! I love the last picture of Charlotte with the baby......so adorable! You know, Julie is a good name :-)

Melodie said...

The pictures are so precious!

Dionne said...

Congratulations to you all! I can't wait to hear her name ;) It must be a good one!

Mrs. Morty said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I love that Charlotte is so taken by "Squishy". Best wishes and get some rest!!

Wendi said...

Charlotte's face is so sweet looking at your little angel. I'm so happy for you guys.

Rachel said...

so so cute!! Love that smile too. Awesome!