Monday, April 19, 2010

Induction update!

Do you see that?? To the right?? The spinning crazy baby??? FIVE DAYS. FIVE STINKIN' DAYS!!!! GONNA MAKE IT!!! he he It's weird. This last week, I've felt the usual tiredness, no energy and normal pregnancy feelings but my hip hasn't been too bad and I feel like I'm going to get through the week fine! No antsy, the end is NOT in sight despair feeling.

Anywho, we scheduled this morning for an induction on Saturday, April 24th. It took a few days for me to decide which date would be best. Even though I LOVE the sound of April 30th/May 1st, there would be a chance I would not be able to be delivered by my dr. And with the induction on a Saturday, it seems easier to find people to help watch the kids and the major factor is that as a family we'll have 9 solid days together...well, maybe not the first two but you know what I mean. So, there is a chance they'll tell me I can't be induced when we call in Saturday morning but it's unlikely. It's just the time they'll have me come in.

With Jack, we called at 6am and they said to be there at 7:15am. And just as soon as they were prepping me, etc. they said, luckily you called when you did because we would have told you to come a lot later. So many women had gone in cause they're just lucky being able to go into labor on their own. Who knows!! Maybe things will be different and we'll have this baby before saturday! Woo hoo. But as for now, this baby is coming Saturday...knock on wood that everything goes as I plan!!!

9 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Yay!!

Saturday is all but here, you are amazing to me. I think it's so cute that you would even consider the end of April or May 1. If it was me I am all about the sooner the better (well not too soon, but you know what I mean) I would be choosing the 24th just so I could be done being pregnant. Let me know if you need anything these next few weeks even if it's just rides to school for Charlotte or something. I can help!

Kendra said...

Tori will be 2 on that day! Happy Birthday!

Jen said...

HOORAY!!! So, do you need me to come help you? If so, just let me know :D I could come Saturday or Sunday or possibly both. If you'd rather have me come the next week, that works too, I just need some heads up so I can arrange babysitters for the kids :D I'm SO excited for you guys!

zoopt said...

Yeah, there is an end in sight, we are soo excited for you, hope we get to see this baby this summer! Kecia

Melodie said...

I really hope everything works out and you're able to have your baby on Saturday. That would be perfect!

Nicki said...

you kill me. I love your carset tent. I made one for my sister and it is so not cute like yours. but hers was for a boy. so that says that. Your crepe maker............oh i want one. I love crepes. my jam that did not set up has be the best ever to put on those. anyways I am so excited to hold a little baby. so push her out fast. I hope she just pops right out. when the time is right that is .

Wendi said...

Good Luck on getting in and getting her out!

kat said...

Good Luck!! Can't WAIT to see pics!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Hi!!! I'm so glad to hear that you and your adorable family are doing well!! I wish I could see sweet Charlotte talking up a storm! :)

Good luck with everything with the new babe- can't wait to see pics! :D