Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jack


Charlotte


Kate

I went through my pictures of Charlotte and Jack when they were newborns to see who Kate resembles. I definitely think Kate reminds me of Charlotte but she can't compete with that hair!! Some pictures of Jack while sucking on the dummy (binky) remind me of Kate as well.

It's kind of hard to look at what Charlotte and Jack used to be only because I miss how they used to be. Every single moment (well, almost...hehe) I would love to relive at some time again even though I know that will never happen. I don't know if it's my emotions right now but it makes me cry when I try to remember them that little. Those were good times, hard times too, but good times I'll always keep in my heart.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You're right, she does look like Charlotte, but at the same time I can see Jack in her as well. Too cute!