Tuesday, April 13, 2010

11 days

Yep, 11 days. I think that means it's still FOREVER. I'm just holding on and waiting and waiting and waiting. I think one day I'll have a baby ;) jk. it's been really hard but I'm still trying to be positive. MOST likely I'll be induced. Just because I was induced with Charlotte and Jack. And I don't mind. I'm an epidural lover so that makes me happy!! I can get one as soon as things become hard. (I do tip my hat at all you women who do childbirth naturally. you are so strong. I'm a wimp) I'm going to go as far as I can. So it probably means I'll be going past my due date unless the Dr. thinks I need the baby sooner (which is not going to happen otherwise, lucky me!!) so yeah. Still a ways away. I'm still a 2. I get checked again Thursday but I'm thinking i'll be a 2 still!!! ha ha ha ha. Anyway. There you have it. Maybe the next time I update the blog, I'll have baby pictures!!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

hopefully it goes fast. I think you have to be a week past your due date in NZ before they will induce you (unless there are complications of course). I think Lian was 10 days over with Elle and they still hadn't induced her. Birth = scary.

Melodie said...

11 days huh? I remember that the last two weeks of being pregnant with Jason dragged on and on forever. When the Dr.s finally scheduled my induction I was sooo happy. Hope it's the same for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little princess!

Crystal said...

Oh crap i was talking to LIan about this and she said her friend was 16 days overdue! They had scheduled an induction but then at the last minute she went into labour naturally.

Dionne said...

Well, now it's only 9! You are cute Jessica! Good luck to you in the next little while.

Nicki said...

Jess, you are so funny. I just wanted to tell you that I forgot salt AGAIN in my bread. I am such a dork. I always forget it. I just need to stop baking. You look good for getting ready to pop out a baby. I really feel so bad for you that you are not feeling the best. I wish that I could do something for you. I am very glad to hear that you had a great birthday and I want you to know that I really thought that you we were still in your twenties! You are looking smokin good for 32. Let me know if I can help with your kids or anything else.

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I'm so excited for you! If you need anything-please just let me know.

Eric and Jenny said...

I keep thinking about you and wondering when that little girl is going to come. I can't wait to see pictures of her, you hang there it's almost here almost! Happy Birthday I am sorry I had no idea it was your birthday this week, it sounds like a wonderful day. Where did you get or Wade get the crepe maker. I have been wanting one of those, a frying pan is just not working anymore. That is so neat about your father in law, they must be such wonderful people. Too bad they missed seeing the baby though...

Jay and Emily said...

Only 8 days now! How did your Dr. appt go? I hope you have progressed more. Happy Belated Birthday! You look great! You seriously are not big at all. I can't wait for your little baby girl to come!