Friday, January 8, 2010

One year ago...

Well, it's been one year ago yesterday that I posted about Charlotte walking from the living room to her bedroom (that was upstairs at the time.) Take a look at this old post HERE. It's incredible to think of where we were and where we are now. I've been thinking of Charlotte these last few days and am so grateful she's in our family and no one else's. She's my baby and I love her. I love Jack. He makes me smile all day. I am truly blessed to have two wonderful children that make my life better. I wish I could be the best mom I can be but I fall short of it everyday. I REALLY do but then again, I reflect on my choices I made during the day just before I fall asleep and think how I can be better and really try harder the next day. Sometimes my brain is gone and I forget that I am trying to be a better person but I guess the thing to remember is I'm trying. I love my children and Wade so much. I hope they know that.

3 comments:

deliverygirlnz said...

you should be everyones Mum- fantastic words Jess- I had to read them twice they were so profound!

Jen said...

She is truly an AMAZING little girl and I love her!!

Andrew and Brianna said...

Jessica, you are amazing...and a great mom from what I can see. Love the progress! I am so happy for all of you!