Thursday, January 7, 2010

Temple Picture


I forgot to add in the temple picture. We had such a hard time choosing which temple to purchase. The NZ one is dear to us, especially Wade since that's the one he's grown up with and he received his endowments there. The Portland temple is dear to us but especially to me because I grew up with it plus I received my endowments there and we were married in the Portland temple. But we decided on the Logan temple because this is the temple we are living next to and this will be the temple our children will grow up with. Don't worry, we'll get the NZ and Portland temple. Probably not so big but we'll get them. It's always hard to choose!

3 comments:

Grannie said...

I love the temple picture!! Logan also has some other meanings you are not aware of -- on dad's side and on my dad's side!!! The Logan temple is where it all began for the Simmons people as far as the temple goes.

Mrs. Morty said...

that is beautiful Jess, love it!

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture!! I want it!