Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Charlotte's progress.




Well, if you can believe it, Charlotte is making even MORE progress since the last walking video. The other day she walked from our living room into her bedroom. She just loves to walk and I'm so proud of her. We're so grateful for her amazing determination to keep on trying even if she falls down all the time. You should see her poor knees. I know that some parents aren't so lucky or still struggle with their kids but they will succeed. Just keep up the faith. Charlotte certainly is evidence of that.






I've got some pictures but blogger isn't able to do it. I'll add them later if I can. But I hope you enjoy watching Charlotte.

6 comments:

Jen said...

AMAZING!!! I'm just so happy! She is truly a wonderful determined little girl! :)

Crystal said...

cool look at her go

Eric and Jenny said...

Holy cow look at her go, I can't believe how fast she is. Way to go Charlotte, that is really great. I miss her cute little face, enjoy the weekend, Monday will be here soon. We went and saw Valkyri? (not sure if I spelled that right) this weekend too, we loved it as well.

Kendra said...

wow! that is so amazing! She is getting so fast! What a doll!

Madison Chandler said...

Charlotte is so cute! I can't wait to see her again!

The Hague's said...

WOW!!! That is so awesome to see. She is just cruising right a long. It is so amazing to think back a year and a half ago and see how far she has came! Watch out world here comes Charlotte!