Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Day FEAST

Here it is. The Feast. We were full for days--well, seemed that way. We always made room that night for it!! We had ham, chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, broccoli and cheesesauce, olives, corn, garlic bread, jello pretzel salad, green bean casserole, cherries, shrimp, brie and crackers and cheeseball and crackers and bubbly. For dessert we had mini cheesecakes, Ambrosia and pecan pie! YUM.

Just another delicious view of the food.

Whatcha lookin' at? he he

This is what our day consisted of, opening presents, eating breakfast (ham and cheese croissants and OJ), relaxing for 1 minute and then off cooking the Christmas Dinner while the kids played with their new things. It was a great day and it was great we could celebrate it with Lian, Joff and then kids.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

all i have to say is, holy crap.

kat said...

YUMMY!! You have been busy posting....Your Christmas looks amazing. Kids really do bring all the excitement to Christmas!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Beautiful temple picture, where did you get it at? That is one of the prettiest I have seen. Your food, oh goodness, it looks good. I laughed at your delish comment. Every time I think of Rachel Ray I remember you saying once how you hated she said EVOO all the time, now it drives me crazy all the time too!

The Chandler Family said...

wow you guys go all out!

Rebecca said...

I think I gained 5 pounds from reading your post. Did you celebrate Christmas Adam this year?

Wendi said...

Who made all of that? I wish I could eat with you guys.

Jen said...

FEAST INDEED!!! Yummy!! Do you still have leftovers? That's a ton of food! LOL!