Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sledding


We had a big snowstorm before the Warwicks arrived for Christmas! So all this snow is from that snowstorm. We went sledding up on one of the benches that has a really cool sledding bowl park a few days after the Warwicks arrived. It was snowing that day too!!! (although we have not had very good snow storms lately. BOO). Charlotte LOVED sledding until she realized that you get snow in your face which she then figured out to cover her face. ha ha. But Jack went twice and HATED it. Poor guy. But we think the Warwicks had a good time sledding! (Lian is Wade's sister and she is married to Jonathan and their kids are Elle and Ryan). Lots of fun times with them!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my gosh that looks so cool!! Sam would love that. So weird seeing all that snow - I have only seen snow like 3 or 4 times in my life I think

Jen said...

Oh man! I totally need to take my kiddos sledding this year!