Thursday, October 9, 2008

Visiting Teaching...er Cafe Rio fun...

Well, this is me and my visiting teaching companion, Connie Congdon. We go out with our visiting teachee Shah'ada and her 3 beautiful children to Cafe Rio. We have a blast everytime we go and enjoy each other's company! I stole this photo from Shah'ada's blog and hope she doesn't mind that I took it. I look up to Shah'ada and admire what she does for her family. She really is amazing and I'm very thankful I get to go eat out with her...er I mean go visiting teaching! P.S. notice Charlotte in the background eating Jacob's food? She actually was trying to feed him at the end of the visit! And I purposely was posing like that!!!

6 comments:

Ghan Family said...

It was a blast :D I cannot wait until next month . . .

Jen said...

LOL! Jess, you and all your poses!

As for VT, I wanna VT like that!!!

Grannie said...

Did you eat soup for me????

Melodie said...

That's what I call visiting teaching! Awesome!!

Jessica said...

Sorry mom, no soup! The salads are the best. But the soup is delicious too. I actually was tempted to get the soup but then couldn't do it!

Rebecca said...

I don't see Jack in the picture. I wish I could visit teach at a restaurant. Sue is my companion -- what do I do?