Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Charlotte, what happened?

Whatcha lookin' at? I look beautiful!

The Evidence...

I only did what you did Mom!

Well, a little earlier before this happened I was putting on my makeup. I heard Jack crying in the bassinette so I went and checked on him. Charlotte was upstairs trying to get to him as well...maybe that's how she found the mascara. I finished putting on my mascara in the bedroom...only took a second and then put the mirror and the mascara on the bed. Anyway, like 20 min. later I needed to finish my hair. I was meeting my visiting teaching companion and visiting teachee for lunch. We go to Cafe Rio for our visits! Fun!! Anyway, while I was doing my hair I heard Charlotte crying. I was worried she got stuck around the crib cause that's where I had put Jack down (to have fun with his friends on the mobile). She wasn't there and then I looked in my bedroom. Charlotte is on the floor crying (probably from poking herself in the eye!!). The instant thought came to my mind was, this is a laughing moment. Because Joseph B. Wirthlin just talked about that at conference. I was really chuckling. So then had to capture the moment too...even though it ended up at the staircase! he he

12 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, this it LAUGH OUT LOUD Hilarious!!! I love that you grabbed the camera!!! SO FUNNY!

Kya's always asking to be a princess like Mommy and put makeup on! I love our girls!

Kendra said...

That's hilarious!!! Ha ha ha! Go Charlotte! She is going to be wearing make-up before you know it! Ha ha ha! Anyway, I have a plan...How does Tuesday October 14th sound? Is that a good day? I will be up around 10? (I will leave Orem at 7:30 to take jason to work) and leave around 2 or 3 does that sound like it will work?

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! All three of my kids have done that! Davis is especially good at it. Yes, a laughing moment. Love Elder Wirthlin.

Mrs. Morty said...

Oh dear! That is too funny. Little Girl claims when she gets into my make up she wanted to be beautiful like me.

Jay and Emily said...

That is hilarious! She did a good job considering it was her first time. :) I love your new background!

Jessica said...

Thanks! I love it too : )
Yeah, I thought it was a crack up!!!

David and Amy said...

Charlotte is such a character, those pictures are so funny! That's awesome that you meet with your visiting teachee at Cafe Rio, I miss that place so much!

Crystal said...

That is way too cute and too funny. At least she used real makeup! Lilly uses marker... the turd.

Melodie said...

Good girl Charlotte! I'm very surprised Kaitlyn hasn't done that yet. Love the pictures!

Rachel said...

Soo cute!! Too bad you didn't leave out the lipstick, i would love to see how she would've applied it to her lips :) What a cutie pie.

Unknown said...

Well, just wait for the lipstick to find its way to her face!!

The Chandler Family said...

SO funny...I bet Jack will try this too...the boys want to experiment too! I think it made Mike freak...