Friday, October 24, 2008

The Pumpkin Walk



Well, if anyone doesn't know what the Pumpkin Walk is....it's a fun walk at a park that has different scenes using pumpkins! Amazing, I know! This year's theme was Heroes. I've included a few of the scenes that we saw. Some of them were pretty awesome. And my most favorite one was of Noah's ark....but forgot to take one. Maybe Jen will send one along the way and I'll add it later.




Here is Wade at the entrance with the kids.


Charlotte had the most fun time. She really did and I was glad she was able to enjoy it.


I know, the most random photo but I LOVE it. Wade is seriously the hottest man ever! And I have to show him off....and he HATES pictures so I'm glad I snapped this one. I love you Wade!


Jack even joined in on the fun. Poor guy. Didn't get to see much though.


Here are the Tippets-- Jen and Gary (Kya's in the background and I cut off Brennon...whoops!)


Charlotte enjoying the hay...


Wade is seriously so photogenic! I love this picture too ;)


Scenes from the Pumpkin Walk:

I got the Noah's Ark scene!





















My handsome husband. I seriously have the best husband. I'm so grateful for him. I hope he knows how much I love him.




Charlotte and Kya having the best time.




Charlotte just loved being photographed in these face cutouts. She just kept laughing and wanting to do it. Of course had a fit when we stopped. There were lots more but we were so cold!




She had her picture with Yoda last year too.












Our Princess!





The bus ride home....had to take some fun shots of the bus ride. Whoopeeee!


Me and Jen






Contrary to popular belief, we really DID take these photos on purpose. It's not what we normally look like. he he.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You took AWESOME pictures!!! I got a few of Noah's ark, but they didn't turn out the best. I'll send them all to ya anyways! I seriously can't believe how fast you post! I hang my head in shame! You are the master of blogging!

Wade said...

WHATEVER!!! My baby was sleeping and Charlotte was waching George. So what was I doing? nothing. if I didnt' post now I would take a long time before I would get around to it.