Monday, October 20, 2008

Memories

This is my dad with Brian Bybee and Morty Luman!

My little brother, Steve, is on the far right.


Aaron Luman, Shawn Bitter (his dad in the back), Robert Bradford and Morty Luman! Can't believe it. Awesome boys. FYI, Shawn was my first date! He invited me to Winter Formal. I should post THOSE pictures!

Okay, so these aren't of me....they're of the boys I grew up with in the Beaverton 1st Ward. I'll always remember them at this age even though we're all approaching 30...gulp, some of us already are. I was so excited to find them through my friend Shawn Bitter's facebook page! And I was excited to find all the friends I had in Beaverton (I'm new to Facebook) that he had. It was so fun!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sing: "We wear short shorts, if you dare wear short shorts, Nair wear short shorts ....." Yeah, you get the picture. Too funny, Jess! Post those formal pictures -- I'm remembering super curly hair -- ringlets? and a purple lacey dress.

Jessica said...

oh man, that was mardi gras with barry zundel! tragic dress...i added a HUGE bow to the back and was so proud. I should post that one too. wish I had better luck with formal dresses.

Crystal said...

i want to see the formal pictures

Dean and Carly said...

HI GUYS! Dean here... Just had a look at your blog. i love the template... You have 2 beautiful little children. Wade, bumped into your parents last night while out walking with our little new edition. Your parents are soooo cool. your dad is always so friendly and kind. he is one of the people i respect most in the whole world. they filled us in on little jack and charlotte. I miss you guys. take care.

Julie said...

Please, please, please post the pictures of you and Shawn Bitter!!!! I'll give you $20 :-)

Bishop and Sis. Miner live in Vicky's ward in Cedar Hills, Utah. Isn't that funny? They didn't even know who she was until I came to visit. So, I get to see them every now and then. Small world....and yes, small shorts :-)