Friday, October 24, 2008

A peek at the Halloween Costumes.

Jack is so cute in this puppy costume!!!



Charlotte is a monkey. Go figure.


She really looks cute in this too.
Our friends, the Tippets, came up to Logan yesterday. They have a yearly tradition of going to the Pumpkin Walk. This was our second year to go to it. I wanted the kids to dress up in their costumes and walk around. I put Charlotte in this costume for the first time. Bad mistake. I should have tried it on at Target. It is supposed to fit a 2t-3t but if I don't keep the elastic straps under the feet then we should be fine. Charlotte is short for her age so that was irritating. Jack's was doing the same thing. It was to fit up to a 6month but it was tight too. Ahhh. Oh well. I learned my lesson. We didn't end up wearing them because Jack wouldn't have been able to be strapped in his carseat and Charlotte refused. It was still fun and it was FREEZING. So, you wouldn't have been able to see them anyway.



2 comments:

Jen said...

HOLY CRAP! How do you post so fast!?!?! I'm in shock! It takes me forever!!! I love their costumes!

David and Amy said...

I love Jack's puppy costume, especially the little bone on the front!