Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wish I was here...

This is just a crazy memory I'm thinking about. One year ago (again! ha ha) we arrived in New Zealand and had the best time ever. We miss it like crazy and can't wait to go back...in like a zillion years.


Yep...These are all of our bags! ha ha. And that's the Air New Zealand plane in the background at LAX. We were only 12.5 hrs away from Paradise.

Memories of New Zealand:

Jack turning one!
Crazy people er I mean Whanau (family)

Wade's family. I love them!


Beautiful beaches. This one is my favorite one. Raglan Beach only 30 min from Temple View.

GORGEOUS sunsets

New Zealand Temple which is right in Temple View.

I could post a zillion more photos but I won't bore you too much. But if there's one place to ever visit, New Zealand would be a perfect place. :)

9 comments:

Crystal said...

I was wondering if you would do a NZ post : ) I spoke to Lian on the phone this morn and said "hey it's been a year since wade and jess came". Pity it can't be more often...

Jay and Emily said...

So beautiful. I hope to go there one day!

David and Amy said...

I want to go there someday too, it is gorgeous!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

So beautiful! I would love to go to NZ and have you and Wade as our tour guides :) Now THAT would be fun

Kimberley Farthing said...

Naaw, you were here, and I was there :( Lets Trade ok, P.S you guys gotta come over soon so I can take some photos of your cute as fambam :)

Jenn said...

Wow, that looks so awesome! Once of these days I would love to go (like in a zillion years-ha!). I love that pic on top of the 3 kids--crazy how fast our families are growing! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

What wonderful memories and amazing photos to go with them.

Jen said...

Shoot, now you make me wanna go back to New Zealand! Let's go together! Gary and I were just talking last night about how much fun we had with you guys there. That was a vacation of a lifetime! I LOVE it there!!

Anonymous said...

New Zealand is definitely on my list of places to visit sometime. I love your pictures!