Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rise and Shout!




Like this Hoodie??


Me too. Guess how much it cost me? A DOLLAR! YEP. You read that right. Wanna know how it could? Well, cause I bought the plain navy hoodie at Walmart for a buck on clearance. Then I raided my sewing fabric and found some beautiful gold crushed velvet and my iron on stuff (have no idea what it's called.) Found this "exact" sweatshirt online. Except the other was pink and the BYU was a different font. Tried to find it again to show you but can't. I don't know what happened to the image. Oh well. I was going to do pink fabric instead of gold for Charlotte then thought, well Jack could eventually wear this. So there you have it! My Alma Mater's hoodie for Charlotte. GO COUGARS!!!

4 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I am SOOOO impressed!!! I love it! :) However, if it was a Snow College or Utah State hoodie, I would come take it from you! j/k :0

Nicki said...

You are so crafty! I got new headband stuff to make better headbands for our girls. we need a night together.

Jay and Emily said...

Very nice! I can't wait for football season to start!

Jen said...

So ya, I'm putting my order in! Ready go :D