Sunday, July 18, 2010

Randoms...


I haven't posted some pics of Kate so here are a few of her being SO SMILEY! I love it!!! She's been so much happier lately now that the thrush is almost gone. Poor girl. She's still a fussy one and needs to be bounced. A LOT. But she's seriously so cute and so cuddly and I love how she smiles. Wade got her to laugh the other day. I can't believe it. She's almost 3 months too. Where has the time gone?!




Forgot about these pics of Jack...He loved Kate's headband and tried it on. I thought it was hilarious. Then I took it off.


6 comments:

David and Amy said...

Kate's smiles are so sweet and Jack is so funny trying on her headband. Your kids are so cute!

Crystal said...

ha ha jack seems like a crack up kid. super cute photos of Kate, love her fat cheeks.

Eric and Jenny said...

Love those sweet smiles!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Jack looks like he needs Brody's tutu to go with that headband! DARLING!!! :)

Jay and Emily said...

I LOVE the first picture of Kate! It was so good to see you guys. I love all of your kids!

Jen said...

You took AMAZING pictures of Kate!! Awesome! She is so dang cute! Jack is rocking that headband!