Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bear Lake :)




A couple of weeks ago, our good friends The Tippets, came up for a couple of nights. We ate, laughed and watched our kids make huge messes. SO FUN!!! We went up to Bear Lake for a few hours and had a great time. I didn't get in the water cause mainly I feel too fat to get into a swimsuit so I wore pants and didn't want to get wet. Lame. But yeah, Jack was a bit scared at first but got more and more brave in the water. And Charlotte loved playing in the sand. Thanks for the fun time, Jen and Gary!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

how far away is the lake? Looks fun - that's why if me and sam come over i want to come over in summer not winter.

Jen said...

We had the BEST time!! I'm so jealous you are staying caught up on your blog! I'm so behind, it just makes me sick! I will have to send you pictures from Bear Lake for sure! Remind me :D My computer sucks poo!