Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mike and family come to visit :)

I was so lucky to have my brother, Mike and his wife, Kecia and their kids London, Cade and Cole to come visit us at the end of June. It was a little visit before they took off to celebrate the 4th with Kecia's sister in Pleasant View. But we had the best time. We look forward to them visiting us every time they come and I just love how wonderful their kids are especially with how much love they have for their little cousins. Cade and London were smitten with Kate and of course had so much fun with Jack and Charlotte. And Cole and Charlotte got along so well. It just made me wish I was closer to all my family.

I LOVE this photo. Jack just woke up...he really did love his cuzzies.

Cole and Charlotte hugged like this earlier. And so I had to make them hug again. It was so cute!!

I taught London how to make cake mix cookies. She was a pro at them. And it was SO cool she ended up cooking and making the rest without my help. She really really wants to be a cake decorator and I think she's got a natural talent for baking and decorating :)

Mike is ALWAYS good to me and my little family. He's a great brother and I love him. I love how he loves my kids too. And wants to play with them or hold them.


I realized I never got a picture of Kecia!! I didn't even think. I'm so sorry...at least your arm is in the top picture opening the microwave...does that count? lol

THANKS FOR COMING!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

1 comment:

The Chandler Family said...

Thanks for having us Jessica and Wade, the kids had such a great time, and I like my cute kids and husband to be in the pics, not me!