Sunday, July 18, 2010

4th of July

Well, the 4th of July was Kate's blessing, of course, but we waited until July 5th to celebrate. I went shopping while my mom watched and played with the kids. Wade and my Dad built shelving in the garage. We were going to have a nice bbq but my Dad Add Imageended up getting really sick and Wade wasn't feeling too well so I just made some quesadillas and spanish rice for the rest of the family. It was still fun. We lit some fireworks late that night and had a fun little old time. Charlotte and Jack loved the fireworks at first but Jack got scared. Then after the kids went to bed, we watched Poirot. I love that show!

This is the best my poo camera can do! ha ha

This photo CRACKS me up!! I think my dad was trying to stay warm and my mom looks like she's waiting for a movie to start. ha ha ha. So cute.

Say cheese!!
Charlotte's excitement for fireworks.

The first time Jack saw fireworks. I don't know if Charlotte remembers them from two years ago, so I would say it's her "first time" too. :)

3 comments:

Grannie said...

This was a really fun night!!

Crystal said...

cute reactions from the kids : )

Rebecca said...

The picture of dad bundled up cracks me up. He looks like the UniBomber. And Mom should have had some popcorn to complete her shot!