Sunday, April 19, 2009

Warm and fun outside time!

"Watcha lookin' at?"

"I'm gonna show you all how to do a pushup!"

"Look at this form!"

"Ahem, yes, that's right."

The sun was so bright...I did get a hat on Jack...just after I took these pictures!

Charlotte about to color with her doll.

Charlotte signing Jack's name sign.

Man, these last couple of days (and apparently even until Tuesday) we have had wonderful Spring warm weather! Yessssss!! A nice change from the snow we had a few days ago. I needed to get out of the house after church so we just had a fun time sitting on the grass on the front lawn playing with toys and bubbles.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! The sun does shine in Cache Valley!

David and Amy said...

Ooh, looks like a fun and beautiful day! Your kids are so darn cute, I love that first picture of Jack!

Dionne said...

Cute kids Jessica! I love the picture of Charlotte signing.

Jen said...

HOW FUN! And your commentary? Ya, it had me cracking up! You nailed those pictures on the head perfectly! SO FUNNY!

Eric and Jenny said...

So I am so laughing at your commentary too, that cute Jack what great pictures. I agree this weather is just fantastic, I love it, I just want it to last, you know....

Jay and Emily said...

How fun! It looks beautiful! Hopefully this spring weather stays around for a while.