Friday, April 17, 2009

Chocolate

For Charlotte's first Easter we gave her a nice big chocolate bunny and let her eat it up!





So we thought we'd make it a tradition and have Jack eat some yummy chocolate too. Notice that it's a chocolate egg? Yep. For you non-kiwis, Easter baskets are filled up of hollow chocolate eggs in New Zealand. There are tons and tons of them at the grocery store!!! And they are usually filled up with other yummy candy. This one was a Cadbury egg with Cadbury mini eggs inside. Yep! I found it at the grocery store. It was manufactured in England too!!! I couldn't believe it and had to buy it for Wade. I was so excited because that was the first time I had seen the chocolate eggs in America! And we got to all share it. yum yum.

All of us eagerly awaiting Dad to open up that chocolate egg!!

Mmmmmmm chocolate......

Don't let his expression fool ya...he was devouring the chocolate! I love how you can see the little smudge of chocolate on his mouth! Isn't he cute?!?!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

He's dang cute . . . what is it about chocolate that makes it so good?

Jessica said...

Absolutely everything about it.

Jen said...

LOL! He's so preciously cute! And that chocolate egg? Ya. .. I could use some of that right now! YUM!

Crystal said...

jack is a cutie man what blue eyes. no hollow eggs in america?? easter keeps getting weirder and weirder over there! ha ha bet you thought the same thing your first easter in NZ

Eric and Jenny said...

He is so cute, with his chocolate face, I love the picture of Charlotte as a baby, look at all that hair, so cute! I am glad you had fun on the fieldtrip, it must have been great having Wade along. I thought it was really cute but the crowds drove me insane, that would have been the time to go, I should have just waited. The line for the bunnies was seriously over an hour while we were there, crazy!