Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blonde hairish

I got highlights in my hair the other day from Nicki. She is seriously da bomb. If you live in Logan or want to travel up here for some cute hair, you won't be disappointed. I love my hair!

I hate taking self-portraits...I look like I'm on a photoshoot. Excuse the cheeseball looks. It's just what happens. I can't control it.
My facial expression is weird here too. But don't you love it? I can't wait til I add even more blonde to it! I seriously LOVE MY HAIR!!!


9 comments:

David and Amy said...

I love your hair, the highlights are perfection!

Rachel said...

wow, looks good Jess!! man, you took my idea :) i love it. She did great. I like jack with the lollipop too!

rachel

Jen said...

OH MY GOSH! It's SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! It's perfect! I want my hair cute like that!!! And you're looking really thin!!

The Warwicks said...

Hey Jess - your hair looks great. You really suit lighter hair.

The Warwicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

cute hair! I love it! I am going to come and visit you during May before I go and live with the potatoes! Lets plan a nice day! ha ha ha! I will call you the 2nd week of May!

Melodie said...

love it, love it, love it!

The Chandler Family said...

You look Hot!!! Blondes have more fun!

Rebecca said...

You're one HOT MAMA! You look so good -- not just the hair but the beautiful face!