Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer's here!

Summer has taken it's time getting here. We'd have a day or two of nice weather then like 5 days of cold rainy weather! But last week, it started to stay sunny for a few more days than usual and this is one of the things we've been up to! Kiddy pool! The kids love it more than the big aquatic pool --I think the big pool is a bit scary although they still like going...But it's been a lot of fun being outside so much. Having 3 kids has been a bit tough but you know, it's been getting so much better and easier than it has been and really since Charlotte's been out of school and we're starting our new normal it's been really good. We've had our moments but it hasn't been like it's been and I'm very grateful for that. BUSY BUSY BUSY is all I need to do to keep the kids from starting naughty things with each other. And I'm so thankful a few of my friends gave me great ideas/routines with what I should do. SO THANK YOU for that help!

Like Charlotte's cute togs? (bathing suit) It looks SO much cuter in person but yeah, I bought this after summer last year for 1.99!!! I love bargains.


Stop taking my picture!!

It would have been SO funny if someone turned the water on at this exact moment. ha ha ha. Actually, I would never want that but thinking about it would be funny!!

He looks so mad! In fact, Charlotte just came over here and said, "Jack mad!" ha ha. I don't know what's up with this face! And you see the house in the background? They're painting it this very minute the exact same color as their kiddy pool. NOT KIDDING. It's going to look UGLAY.

5 comments:

The Warwicks said...

Man, everytime I see a picture of Jack I can't get over how much he looks like Wade! Love Charlottes togs - so cute - and even better that you got them for $1.99! Man that house will look like a smurf - but hey, at least it will match in with the pink one around the corner!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh you make me laugh, that will be quite the color on that house. I do love Charlotte's suit and that face she is pulling, funny!

Rachel said...

I SURE APPRECIATE YOU TAKING TIME TO BLOG! I NEED TO BE MORE LIKE YOU. I LOVE THE PHOTOS OF THE CHILDREN. THEY ARE PRECIOUS. AND THE MAD FACES ARE THE BEST :) WHAT A GOOD HELPER CHARLOTTE IS WITH BABY KATE! YEAH!! LOVE YA I HOPE TO MAKE IT DOWN THERE SOMETIME BEFORE I START BACK TO SCHOOL. LOVE YA, --REC

Crystal said...

that photo of charlotte with the angry face is pretty crack up

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I love Charlotte's swimsuit! Where'd you get it! I love the mad faces on your kids as well! They crack me up.