Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day...

I've been working on a Father's Day gift for Wade and I'll post some of the pics I took from that project after Father's Day but these are a few I've taken at the same time that I just LOVE of the kids. They were really good and cooperative which made it much easier to do!!


Jack heard the airplane and was like, where's the airplane?? ha ha. So cute.

My good friend, Nicki, made some bows and headbands for Kate and her baby (she's due in September). I made this yellow flower a few days before she gave me the awesome hair things and it's not as big as it looks but I just LOVE the headbands. She's been wearing them ever since and looks beautiful. Thank you , Nicki!!

9 comments:

The Warwicks said...

Those are some great pictures Jess! I can't believe how much Kate has grown - I LOVE her little chubby arms!

Eric and Jenny said...

Jess what sweet kids! THese pictures are to die for, seriously what precious faces they all have. I can't wait to see your gift to Wade. Knowing you it's going to be darling and oh so creative. Kate is getting so big, I love love love that headband with the yellow flower she looks so beautiful.

Crystal said...

i love kate's chubby cheeks, i wish i could grab them

Wendi said...

That flower is so cute! I can't believe how big and cuter by the day they are all getting.

Ann Chandler said...

Wow has Kate grown!! I love the header picture!! Youa re a great photographer, Jessica! I can't wait to see whatyou come up with for Wade's present...

David and Amy said...

Your kids are so beautiful! These pictures are all awesome. I am excited to see your gift for Wade!

Dinky Di said...

Please give those babies a hug from me. Sooooo cute.

Nicki said...

Heck yes for bows. I love that flower. Your kids are so freaking cute!

Jay and Emily said...

Those are adorable!