Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years.

Jason and Jack

Melodie Wyatt and Jen Tippets holding Jason Wyatt.

Doug and Melodie. Jack and Jason are on the floor (2 days apart) and Kya Tippets in the background.


Gary and Brennon Tippets

For New Years, we traveled down to Orem to stay and celebrate the New Year with our friends the Tippets. We stayed over night in their house and we had fun just relaxing, eating, playing a game, watching t.v., eating, etc. Our friends, the Wyatts, came the next day to hang out. The men all went to see Valkyrie and the ladies stayed home, chatted, played with the kids, etc. Wade says to go see Valkyrie. I'm glad he was able to get out and enjoy the day. But yeah, it was nice to just get away for a day to hang out with our friends and to celebrate the new year. Thanks for letting us come and visit!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's SUCH a sexy picture of me! I'm gonna have to frame it! Good thing I started D day! Sheesh! Anyways, I have a ton of pictures from that day. I need to email them to ya! You took lots of cute ones. Sorry for the delay. Had to wait for my camera to get out of shop so could upload since the Costco one wasn't working.

We LOVED having you guys!! Thanks so much for coming! We appreciate and cherish your friendship!