Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My mom came to visit : )





What's a visit without funny pictures? He he.
My mom came out a week ago to Utah. She first stayed with her sister, Jean, for 5 days until Saturday when my cousin, Ryan, got married. Congratulations! Then we picked her up on Saturday from Jean's house in Layton and took her back to Logan with us. She leaves on Thursday so we've got a few more fun days ahead of us. She's been a lot of fun and makes me wish that my family lived closer to ME. I'm thankful she's able to come out and visit and to see the kids. She's a great Grandma too. Oh, and she loves to treat us to Cafe Rio! ha ha. I love you mom, thanks for coming!

3 comments:

Grannie said...

Ha ha... I did not give permission for these pictures!! Just kidding... it has been fun to be here with the Arderns. I am glad that I could come and that the wedding was in Utah so I could see Jessica and Wade and C and J also!!
Charlotte walks all over the place now and it just thrills me to see her progress. Jack is mellow and soooo happy. If he looks like he is about to cry, you can just smile at him and he smiles and laughs!

Jen said...

How fun! I'm so happy your mom's there having fun with you!

Rebecca said...

So attractive!