Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks Grandma!


My mom came out to help in the beginning of May when Wade went back to work. It was such a relief to have her here. She helped me recover by letting me rest, she watched the kids/played with the kids, fed Kate (bottle of course...he he) when I was out running errands, fixed us yummy dinners, cleaned, did the laundry and babysat so Wade and I could have a couple of late night dates to Walmart and long conversations about things! She even stayed an extra day (not cheap to do) because I ended up with an infection and was in bed for 2 days because of it.
I had the best time and miss her dearly. I wish my mom and dad lived closer to me but it makes seeing them so much sweeter. I love you, Mom!! I miss you a lot and THANK YOU for all you've done for me. I can't wait for you to come out again.

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

awww, your Mom is the best! I'm glad you had some time with her. I'm glad you're ok, I didn't know anything was wrong... you are like me and don't ever want to say anything :) I love ya

Grannie said...

Well, it was a pleasure to be there! I had a lot of fun!! It is amazing how the kids have grown, too! Charlotte is a real miracle.

It was fun to go to their ward and see so many people I feel I know! It was good to see Lacy, too!

Jen said...

Ahhh, your mom is the best!! I'm so happy she was able to come out and help you! What a blessing! You're one lucky girl!!

I do have to say I just spit my cereal on the computer screen when I read the "my mom fed Kate (bottle of course...hehe)" Jess, you crack me up!