Monday, May 10, 2010

First Bath

We gave Kate her first bath last week and she did not like it! But of course it's because I couldn't get her umbilical cord wet so I kept the water below that so she was freezing. We gave her her second bath on Saturday night and put a warm washcloth on her and filled the tub up more and she LOVED it. So we had to torture her that first time but she was so fresh and so clean clean!

Once she was done with her bath, we put her in this cute yellow outfit. This was WADE'S take home outfit (Right, Ma??) when he was born and I always put the kids in it til they grow out of it. A little baby tradition :)

5 comments:

Nicki said...

okay, I freaking love clean babies... Jack is too funny. Atleast he didn't try to put it on Kate. Brody likes the pink outfits that I got and he walks around with them and say's "mine" I am a little worried but I hope he will get over it. I love to look at little Kate it makes me so excited to have a little girl. Heck yeah for baby girls. I guess heck yeah for the toddler boys we have too. They sure make me laugh. :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

she is SO cute! Kate, you have the coolest Mom on the planet! :)

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute little tradition, I love the yellow outfit. Nothing better than a fresh clean baby straight from the tub, that is the best time to cuddle with them!

Jen said...

Alright, I wanna come visit!! Please please please :D I just wanna snuggle her up!

Jay and Emily said...

That is so neat you still have Wade's take home outfit. Kate is so precious. I am sorry I did not drive up with my mom to see you guys. I think she explained to you that Carter HATES his car seat. It's a terrible excuse but it really is hard to go on long drives. I can't wait to see more pictures of Kate!