Thursday, May 6, 2010


I took some photos today. Haven't been taking them lately since I don't have time/hands to do it when Kate's awake and also because she's been sleeping a lot. But she's becoming more and more awake these last few days and thought today would be perfect. I'm not a great photographer but am trying! She's a good girl. Not too fussy, loves to be held...LOVES it, and is such a joy to be around. I'm one lucky momma! The kids love her more and more each day too :) We are doing so well too....oh who am I kidding! Having 3 kids is TOUGH. I've heard this is the hardest transition and believe me, so far it IS. And it's not Kate...Jack is just his usual curious little self but Charlotte's been having a hard time adjusting and it's nothing towards Kate at all. It's being toward us. And it's only bad, really, when she's bored (well, I'm hoping it's only bad when she's bored but she must be bored A LOT). But anywho, it has been hard but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love all three of these goobers and I hope they know it.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

those photos are super cute. she is so pretty

Nicki said...

I am so glad she loves to be held because I love to hold her. She looks a lot like Charlotte in these pic's. I think that Charlotte just needs a big ice cream cone to help out when she gets bored. I know I need to eat something when I am bored. Okay I need to eat all the time. Anyways I love your little family and if you need some HELP let me know. I am so ready to come sit my butt down and hold your little baby Kate. Maybe Brody and Jack will learn that they HAVE to be friends and they better start entertaning each other. J/K but that will be the day when we can sit back and sip our lemonad in the summer sun!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Jessica, she is so beautiful! :) I hope you're doing well..... after this week, I hope to come visit you... Zeke will be done with the semester tomorrow! love ya!

Eric and Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures of the little sweetheart, she has such a sweet expression on her face. Jess it was so fun seeing you the other day, and you looked beautiful even if you were not ready for the day, who cares! Three is hard, I so now what you are going through, it's so worth it, but there are so many moments a day when I want to just pull my hair out and like you it is usually baced towards Lance he loves to torment Luke lately. So that headband that is so funny Kate has the exact one. I don't even remember the stores name that I got it from I do know it was in Kaysville which is near Layton. I am going to the muffin thing tommorow but Eric is going to work from home for me so I can leave the other two with him. It will be nice to just have some time with Luke and get to see you and Charlotte. Hopefully we will get to chat some more!

Grannie said...

Well, I can vouch for how cute Kate is!! And how good Charlotte and Jack are. I am not at all predjudiced!!

Wendi said...

Sheesh she is cute! I love her sweet little cap of hair. She is really so precious and perfect looking. I can only manage 2 kids for the 10 hours I signed up for, I can't imagine 3. I think I would go crazy for at least a few minutes a day. I seriously don't know how moms do it with more than 1 kid!!

Dionne said...

Jessica -- she is beautiful! So is that blanket she is on --- maybe I noticed it because purple just might be my girly color! I'm so glad she is a good baby -- our 3rd was too and that was a tender mercy that I appreciated very much. We also know about the other sibling having a harder adjustment. . . sweet Charlotte -- she'll find her ownself again one of these days. You're a great mother!

Jen said...

Your kids know you love them! How could they not? You're the best parents ever! Your little Kate is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet her! She is precious beyond words!