Friday, May 21, 2010

Silly boy!



Wade gave Jack a bath the other night...but here's the story from Wade's email:

"Gave Jack a bath tonight. Got him out, dried him off, lotioned him up,
put on his diaper. All the while he was screaming that he wanted to
get back in the bath. It turned into a full on tantrum so I shut his
bedroom door and walked off to let him cool off. I pulled the plug on
the bath then went to help with Charlotte. Next I hear splashing. The
little backside ran and got back in the bath."


Ha ha ha ha!!! I love it!!! I was laughing so hard. I didn't see any of it but I certainly heard the splashing from Jack and the curses from Wade. he he. It was funny :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

That's hilarious! NIck did that once too. He was fully dressed and I'm SO SO glad he didn't know how to turn the faucet to hot! So he was splashing around in my tub with cold water. I took pictures too. So funny!

Jen said...

That is hysterical!!! I love Jack!!!

Kimberley Farthing said...

hahahhha thats awesome! little backside hehe. So cute tho

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

oh boy, Jack and Beck are two peas in a pod! :)