Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nothing.

Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Woo hoo!!
As of this Valentines Day, our curse has been broken!!! If you need a recap, go HERE or HERE to find out what I'm talking about! ha ha.
The curse? Eventful things! As this year, there was NOTHING.
Except, wearing pink and red. And blue.

ps, Kate decided to get out of her sweater like this. I thought it was hilarious!


Don't forget...being silly :)

Being visited by Cupid!



Eating heart shaped pizza



And enjoying the yummy dessert in a homemade waffle cone!! That's what I gave Wade for our anniversary!! :) (I will do a post on our anniversary too. I just KNOW you're all dying to know. lol)

Enter crappy camera. It tastes BETTER than it looks :)



5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

So glad your curse was broken Jess and you had an uneventful Valentines Day!

I saw little Charlotte today as I was picking up Luke she was crying because her mittens were wet, and she wanted to wear them. Little sweetheart, I wanted to go give her a great big kiss!

The Warwicks said...

You are always so good at celebrating holidays Jess. I try to but when I see what you've done I always feel like a failure :) You've inspired me to do better for easter!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Yay for an uneventful Valentine's!! I love your kids, they are SO cute :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a relatively uneventful Valentine's Day!

Hmmm...I'm thinking that dessert calls for a recipe post? :D

Crystal said...

waffle cones and heart shaped pizza = yum