Monday, February 28, 2011

Our anniversary

Well, I ended up having NO photos of our anniversary. Boo. ha ha. It's all good. We had a great day anyway. We ended up just getting some pizza and having dessert and watching a movie at home! And since the place we wanted to go out to eat had their AWESOME deal that goes only from 3-5pm we decided to go on Thursday instead. It's worth the wait. Your wallet will thank you ;) The reason being: Charlotte has Hula on wednesdays at 4pm. I couldn't let her not go since it's only one day a week and they're learning their dance still. So we were fine in having a 2 day celebration!

Elora came on Thursday so we could go. She's da baayst. We love her and the kids love her. We went to "Elements". It's such a posh, "expensive" place (I guess it's relative). And the food is GOOD and DELICIOUS and and and!!!! I can go on. And it's gourmet with a REAL chef. If you're in Logan any time, I highly recommend it. Click HERE to go to their website.
Elements logo


I gave Wade a movie and a waffle cone maker for our anniversary plus some chocolates from the kids. He gave me roses, Just Dance 2 for Wii and movie too. It was awesome!


Thanks for the wonderful anniversary, Wade. Each year gets better than the last. And that's hard to beat!

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Happy Anniversary!! love you guys... I'm glad you got to go out :)

Crystal said...

new look of the blog is cool. Clicked on the website, sounds yum as. Eating out in america seems so cheap...and that is at an expensive place! Glad you guys had a good day

Eric and Jenny said...

Elements I have never even heard of that Jess I will have to try it out, you know me I love good food!

Cute header on your blog by the way, love it!