Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary!


Hard to believe that it's 9 years since we got married. 2002 doesn't seem that long ago. In fact, I feel like I haven't been married this long. Time goes by so fast when you're having fun. I'm so thankful to be married to the most incredible person. And saying yes was the best thing I ever did in my life. I love you, Wade. I'm so thankful we chose to be married in the temple and sealed for time and all eternity. Wow. Eternity. That's an incredible blessing that Heavenly Father has given to us. I've been so blessed in my life. I can't imagine going through life without you. Here's to another year of wedded BLISS.

9 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) I love you guys... I hope I can watch your kids for you sometime.

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy anniversary you two! Hope you are doing something really great to celebrate!

Wade said...

Jess, these have been the best nine years of my life.
Thanks for sticking with me! I know I married above myself. When my students see one of the photos I have in my office of us on our wedding day, the usual response is, “you married her?” And when I ask what they mean by that they say, “well, she’s beautiful.” I smile because they are right and they are only pointing out that I am very lucky to have married you.
To quote Buddy the Elf: “I’m in love, I’m in love, and I don’t care who knows it!”

Crystal said...

that means it has been 9 years since I've been to the states! too long. Congrats. 10 years next year, start saving for a cruise I say.

Jay and Emily said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!

Kimberley Farthing said...

gorgeous photo!! And congratulations :D

bontovi said...

You guys are soooo romantic! Congrats again!

Paula said...

Congratulations Wade and Jess!! We love you, Go out to dinner when we com and we will babysit. Love, Mum and Dad XX

Jenn said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary to you guys! We just made 5 years--time flies when you're married to your best friend :)