Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Wade!

Portland, Oregon Temple. Married on the 9th February 2002






I can't believe another year has come and gone! Today is our 8 year wedding anniversary and seriously, it doesn't feel like 8 years. It has gone by SO fast! I have had the best time being married to Wade. He makes life fun and easy...easier. I can't imagine life without him and I'm so thankful we've been married in the temple for time and all eternity. I love him and my little family SO much and to know we will be together forever is the best gift I could ever have. Our Heavenly Father loves all of us so much that we can have the opportunity to have eternal families. And I'm so grateful that this is only the beginning. How cool is that?!

13 comments:

Crystal said...

cool photos - your flowers were awesome. My flowers came from countdown and woolworths because aunty hana got the day of the flower markets wrong grrrrrrrrr. ha ha oh well. congratulations on 8 years!

Wade said...

Love you babe!

Melodie said...

How sweet!!! Happy Anniversary

Rebecca said...

I remember that day very well. Congrats to my beautiful sister and her hubby. Is it wrong to be envious of your photos?

Jen said...

I'd have to say it's pretty darn cool!!! Love all the pictures!! One day I'll scan my wedding pictures in. We were married so long ago (back in the ice age I believe) that we didn't even have an option of doing digital photos b/c it would've cost and arm and a leg. Personally, I'd prefer to have my hubby with all his extremities. LOL!

Jen said...

AHHH! Oh dear, that last comment of mine could be taken wrong. I was trying to be funny and wow. I'm a momo! Just sayin' I love my hubby as is and wouldn't have wanted him nor me to lose an arm or a leg for that matter!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is coming up on the 11th. I still remember being one of your bridesmaids... Wow, that was a long time ago! You're right, time flies when you're married to the man you love :)

kat said...

Happy Anniversary!! You look gorgeous in those pics....and you are still just as gorgeous 2 1/2 kids later!

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day together, you sure do make a wonderful couple.

Andrew and Brianna said...

Happy 8 years and a day! I can't believe it has been that long. Really? Were we roomates that long ago?

Wendi said...

You survived the 7 year itch! Your pictures are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday!!

Love seeing the pictures again...

Jay and Emily said...

I loved your post! Happy Anniversary to you two! You guys are such a cute couple.